Termini & Condizioni
In accessing and using any ShippyPro product or Service as customer or on a free trial basis or as part of a subscription account package, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). Additional contractual terms may apply to some Service so it is important that you are familiar with all of the terms applicable to your use of our Service. The ShippyPro Software is wholly owned by Italian Valley Srl whose registered number is 06587610483 and registered address is Via Ricasoli 9, 50122, Firenze, Italy. This Agreement constitutes an agreement between you (including all subscribed users of your ShippyPro account) and ShippyPro governing your use of the Service. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements between you and ShippyPro (including but not limited to any previous version of this Agreement). ShippyPro reserves the right to update or change this Agreement without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools or resources, shall be subject to this Agreement and the failure of ShippyPro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You hereby affirm that: You provide accurate information that includes your identity, address, and the products you sell via the platforms and to update such information’s regularly and promptly; You will provide ShippyPro with all information wisely requested by it in order to enable full use of the software.
ShippyPro will provide you with an acknowledgment on successful registration. You agree to keep any username or password chosen by you as a part of registration process is strictly confidential. You agree to notify us immediately in occurrence that you suspect misuse, loss of username and password. With your notification, ShippyPro will automatically issue a new password. Until such allocation, you are responsible for the consequences of any use of your username and password. One registration is only valid for a single account on each platform. Upon confirmation of registration with ShippyPro, you shall be provided a 30 orders free trial to use services offered by the software. After the completion of the 30 orders free trial, if you wish to continue the services you can upgrade to any of the plans offered by ShippyPro. The free trial expires 30 days after the Signup date. For further assistance, regarding the upgrade, feel free to contact our customer support and they will be delighted to help you out. The prices are shown in our page:https://www.shippypro.com/en/pricing/the prices are based on the number of orders that a user ships within 30 days . After 30 days the count starts again from the minimum plan.
How do I pay for ShippyPro Services? You agree to pay all standard fees associated with the Service as set forth (unless otherwise agreed in writing between you and ShippyPro on a separate order form (“Order Form”) accepted in writing by ShippyPro). ShippyPro will send you an invoice detailing your orders whenever a payment occurs or your credit card is billed. You must provide current, complete and accurate payment and billing information for your account. You must properly update all information to keep your account current, complete, and accurate (for example you must notify us of a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date). Failure to keep such payment method details current and accurate may result in ShippyPro’s failure to collect applicable fees, and may result in the suspension or termination of your access to the Services.
The use of a Paid Account is subject to a Fee. Upon sign-up for an Account, the Client must select a Plan. Different rates apply to different Plans. The applicable Fee is charged in advance on monthly or annual payment intervals, unless agreed otherwise between parties. All Fees are non-refundable, i.e. there are no refunds or credits for periods where the Client did not use an activated Account, used it only partially, or deactivated the Account or terminated these Terms during an ongoing payment interval. If, after signing up, Client elects to upgrade to a more expensive Plan, the unused portion of any prepaid Fees shall be applied to the Fee of the more expensive Plan. Payment Via Credit Card. If you are purchasing the Services via credit card, debit card or other payment card ("Credit Card"), the following terms apply:
- Recurring Billing Authorization. By providing Credit Card information and agreeing to purchase any Services, Customer hereby authorizes ShippyPro to automatically charge Customer's Credit Card on the same date of each calendar month (or the closest prior date, if there are fewer days in a particular month) during the Subscription Term for all fees accrued as of that date (if any) in accordance with the applicable Order Form. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the amount billed and charged each month (or year in case of annual plans) may vary depending on Customer's use of the Services and may include subscription fees for the remainder of Customer's applicable billing period.
- Foreign Transaction Fees. Customer acknowledges that for certain Credit Cards, the issuer of Customer's Credit Card may charge a foreign transaction fee or other charges.
- Invalid Payment. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration of a Credit Card, insufficient funds, or otherwise, Customer remains responsible for any amounts not remitted to ShippyPro and ShippyPro may, in its sole discretion, either
- invoice Customer directly for the deficient amount
- continue billing the Credit Card once it has been updated by Customer (if applicable) or
- terminate this Agreement.
- Changing Credit Card Information. At any time, Customer may change its Credit Card information by entering updated Credit Card information via the "Plans" page on the ShippyPro platform.
- Termination of Recurring Billing. In addition to any termination rights set forth in this Agreement, Customer may terminate the Subscription Term by sending ShippyPro notice of non-renewal or, if Customer's Subscription Term is on a monthly basis (or if otherwise permitted by ShippyPro), by terminating via the "Plans" page on the ShippyPro platform, with termination effective at the end of the current Subscription Term. If Customer does not enter into a paid Subscription Term following a Trial Period, this Agreement and Customer's right to access and use the Services will terminate at the end of the Trial Period and Customer's Credit Card will not be charged.
- Payment of Outstanding Fees. Upon any termination or expiration of the Subscription Term, ShippyPro will charge Customer's Credit Card (or invoice Customer directly) for any outstanding fees for Customer's use of the Services during the Subscription Term, after which ShippyPro will not charge Customer's Credit Card for any additional fees.
All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties applicable under any applicable law, unless stated otherwise stated herein. Client is solely responsible for the payment of such taxes, levies or duties.
What if I want to stop using ShippyPro?
You’re free to do that at any time, by canceling your subscription on the ShippyPro platform or sending an email to[email protected]Please refer to our, as well as the licenses above, to understand how we treat information you provide to us after you have stopped using our Services. ShippyPro is also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of the Services or your account, for any reason in our discretion, including your breach of these Terms. Upon deactivation of your account for any reason, you shall immediately pay to us all of your outstanding unpaid invoices. ShippyPro has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms. Account termination may result in destruction of any Content associated with your account, so keep that in mind before you decide to deactivate your account. We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account so that you are able to retrieve any important User Submissions you may have stored in your account (to the extent allowed by law and these Terms), but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, not in the interest of someone’s safety or security, or otherwise harmful to the rights or property of ShippyPro. If you have deactivated your account by mistake, contact us immediately at[email protected]– we will try to help, but unfortunately, we can’t promise that we can recover or restore anything. Provisions that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms shall survive termination. By way of example, all of the following will survive termination: any obligation you have to pay us or indemnify us, any limitations on our liability, any terms regarding ownership or intellectual property rights, and terms regarding disputes between us.
Code and Data Ownership
Any data entered in your live account database or uploaded to the Service remains yours at all times and can be supplied if needed as a digital file upon request. ShippyPro does not pre-screen any content, but reserves the right to refuse or remove any content available via the Service although you acknowledge and accept that ShippyPro are not obliged to monitor such content as a standard part of the Service provided. ShippyPro houses all Software on servers which are either owned by Us or leased from third parties. Unauthorized distribution of the Software without prior consent is strictly prohibited and includes placing our Software on any physical or virtual servers or mediums without special agreement or written consent form ShippyPro. The ShippyPro code will not be accessible for any subscription accounts.
Support is available on our website. In event if you are unable, using information, to resolve an issue arising in the use of the software within a reasonable period, please contact us swiftly by way of email at[email protected]or via chat on www.shippypro.com
Entering this website the User and ShippyPro agree that the laws and the regulations of the Italian State will enforce any questions pertinent to the use of the website. ShippyPro does not guarantee in any way that materials present on the website are in accordance with current regulations of other countries, and the access to those materials from places where the relative contents are illegal is expressly prohibited. Users who choose to enter this website from said locations do so at their own risk and are solely responsible to respect relative local laws.
It’s strictly forbidden to use ShippyPro platform and API to empower any online platform or any other form of business that Re-sell shipping tariffs of couriers unless officially authorized by the courier and ShippyPro.